Through careful and regular assessment we endeavour to support all pupils in developing their talents and abilities, thereby making progress with raised confidence and self-esteem.
Careful, regular assessments are made to:
- enable our children to demonstrate what they know, understand and can do in their work
- help our children understand what they need to do next to improve their work
- allow teachers to plan work that accurately reflects the needs of each child
- provide regular information for parents that enables them to support their child’s learning
- provide school leaders and governors with information that allows them to make judgements about the effectiveness of the school